2018 was one of our best years yet at Starting Point. Through the help of our brilliant volunteers and generous supporters, we achieved great things. These include:
- Mentoring 51 new young people, 26 of whom have moved into education, employment, or training.
- Launching our new website and blog posts
Looking ahead to 2019, Starting Point’s goals include:
- Mentoring 60+ young people
- Recruiting more volunteers
- Setting up a ground floor hub to be used by mentees and mentors for mentoring.
- Establishing the social groups and Transition Mentoring as regular programmes
We would like to thank everyone for their contributions to making 2018 a very successful year for Starting Point. We couldn’t have done it without you!
Roll on 2019!!!