Would you like support in finding a job, a college course, an apprenticeship? OR are you in education and need help thinking about your future?
What does Mentoring Involve?
Our mentoring has a relational and holistic approach focusing on practical support, such as CV writing or interview skills, and social-emotional support, such as building confidence and self-esteem.
Practical support includes:
- Preparing CVs
- Developing interview skills
- Job searching and completing application forms
- Attending college open days and job fairs
- Introducing a young person to potential business contacts
Well-being and social support includes:
- Being a listening ear
- Building confidence and self-esteem
- Helping overcome fears such as talking over the phone or using public transport
- Developing skills for the workplace such as time-keeping, conflict resolution and communication skills
Aspire Mentoring: supports young people aged 16-25 throughout their journey of attaining, sustaining and thriving within education, employment and training.
Advance Mentoring: is one-to-one mentoring for young people aged 11-19, who are most at risk of exclusion and/or are likely to become NEET upon leaving education.
Action Media: is a young person led production company that provides meaningful work placements in a creative industry.
To find out more or to make a referral please click below.